Collector Office Wardha – Apply Online for Talathi Posts 2013: Collector Office Wardha, Maharashtra has delivered recruitment notification for filling up of 22 Talathi Vacancies. Eligible candidates apply through online on or before 26-08-2013. For more details regarding age limit, educational qualifications, selection process and how to apply are mentioned below….
Collector Office Wardha Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Vacancies: 22
Name of the Post: Talathi.
Age limit: Candidate age should be between 18 to 33 years for Unreserved, 38 years for Reserved Candidates.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Graduate or equivalent qualification from Recognized University.
Application Fee: Candidates has to pay Rs.300/- for Open Category, Rs.150/- for Backward Class through Challan in State Bank of India any branch. No fee for Ex-Serviceman.
How to Apply: Interested candidates can apply through Online website www.wardha.nic.in or http://wardha.microwaycomputer.com on or before 26-08-2013.
Instructions for online Applicants:
1. First Candidates have to scan their photo and signature.
2. Log on to the website www.wardha.nic.in or http://wardha.microwaycomputer.com Candidates must keep on hand all necessary documents.
3. Click on “Apply Online” and start filling the form and submit it.
4. Select the post you want to apply.
5. After filling required information, system will generate log in ID, password and SBI challan which will be displayed on the screen. You will also receive your login ID and password on SMS.
6. Take a print out of Log in Details and Challan by clicking on “Print my Challan details” button.
7. Make the payment in nearest SBI.
8. Candidates should remember that, it takes one working day for reconciliation of fee paid in SBI.
9. Log in again on the website, click on “Fill application form” link and complete and approve and take printout of the online application form for future use.
Last Date for Apply Online: 26-08-2013.
For more details regarding age, qualifications, selections and other information click on the below link…
Click Here for Recruitment Advt.
Click Here for Online Application.