Bihar Krishi Input Anudan Yojna (बिहार कृषि इनपुट अनुदान योजना) Apply Online 2021
According to a revised report received as a result of crop losses because of floods due to heavy rains in 2020, 236 panchayat-affected farmers have been eligible to apply for Bihar Krishi Input Anudan Yojna
Agricultural contribution grants were given to 236 panchayat siblings from 256 blocks of 05 districts to make use of the Krishi Input Anudan Yojna. Farmers who’ve experienced lack of quality crops can take advantage of this by applying online for Bihar Krishi Input Anudan Yojna .
- Agricultural input Scheme will likely be paid at the following rate for crop loss due to excess rainfall: –
- 6,800 hectare for the rainy (unproductive) cropping area.
- 13,500 Rs per hectare for irrigation area.
- 18,000 for a permanent crop per hectare.
This grant should be paid to a maximum of two hectares per farmer, according to this scheme, the farmer will likely be given a minimum grant of 1,000 Rs for the cropped area.
About the Scheme कृषि इनपुट अनुदान योजना (Krishi Input Anudan Yojna)
- Scheme Name- कृषि इनपुट अनुदान योजना (Krishi Input Anudan Yojna)
- Department Name: Department of Agriculture
- State – Bihar
- Application date: 10 March to 20 March 2021
- Website – https: /dbtag Agricultureure.bihar.gov.in/
- Farmer Helpdesk Toll Free Number- 18001801551
- Application Start Date: 10-03-2021
- Last Date of Application: 20-03-2021
- List of 05 districts connected with 25 predecessors with 236 registered panchayats: –
1. Madhepura 2. Begusarai 3. Bhagalpur 4. Samastipur 5. Vaishali
How to apply for Bihar Krishi Input Anudan Yojna
- 13 digit registration number used for DBT in agriculture or http://krishi.bih.nic.in/ Benefit from this scheme. View the list of blocks and panchayats on the DBT portal. https://dbtagriculture.bihar.gov.in