HWB Various Post Job Apply Online Form 2020
HWB Various Post Job Online Form 2020
HWB Various Post Online Form 2020- 277 Post, Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date and Full Notification – Heavy Water Board (HWB) Is Inviting Online Job Application For The Post of Technical Officer, Category – I & II Trainee, Nurse, Scientific Assistant, Technician, Sub Officer, Stenographer Grade-II, Upper Division Clerk, Driver , Driver-Cum-Pump Operator-Cum-Fireman. Eligible Candidates Please Read the Full Notification Before Job Apply.
Heavy Water Board
HWB Various Post Job Recruitment 2020
- Job Application Start Date: 11-01-2020
- Job Last Date of Apply: 31-01-2020
Job Application Fee
- General/ OBC: Rs.100/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD: Rs. 0/- Nil
- Pay Fee Through Online Mode- Credit Cards,debit cards,netbanking.
Technical Officer-D:- Bachelor of Engineering (B.E.) or Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech.) with minimum 60% marks in the respective discipline additional 4 years of relevant experience needed.Category–I Stipendiary Trainee:- Diploma in Related Branch with experienceCategory–II Stipendiary Trainee:- HSC (10+2) or equivalent in Science stream (with Physics, Chemistry and Maths subjects PCM) with minimum 60% marks in aggregate.
- Nurse /A – “Group B, Non-Gazetted”:- i) XII Standard Plus Diploma in Nursing & Mid-wife (3 years Course) + Registered Certificate as Nurse from Central / State Nursing Council of India OR
- ii) B.Sc. (Nursing) OR
- iii) Nursing ‘A’ Certificate with 3 years relevent experience in Hospital OR Nursing Assistant Class III & above working experience from Armed Forces.
- Scientific Assistant/B (Civil):- Diploma in Civil Engineering with minimum of 60% Marks obtained in total aggregate.
- Scientific Assistant / B (Radiography) :- B.Sc. (Radiography) with minimum 60% marks. OR B.Sc. with min 50% marks Plus 1 (one) year Diploma in Radiography.
- Technician – C (Crane / Forklift Operator ) :- Minimum 60 % marks in SSC OR HSC with Subject Science & Maths And Additional Related Experience.
- Sub Officer/B :- SSC pass or equivalent Additional requirement Sub-Officers’ Course from National Fire Service College OR from CISF Fire Training Centre.
- Persons with having valid Heavy Vehicle driving Licence will be given preference And with Related Experience as required.
- Stenographer Grade – II :- i) Matriculation (SSC) or equivalentii) Min speed of 100 wpm in English Shorthand and 45 wpm in English Typewriting is must.
- Stenographer Grade – III :- i) Matriculation (SSC) or equivalent.ii) Minimum speed of 80 wpm in English Stenographyiii) Typing speed in English of 30 words per minute is required.
- Upper Division Clerk :- 1. Minimum speed of 30 w.p.m. in English Typewriting.2. Knowledge of Computer Data Processing.is must
- Driver (Ordinary Grade) :- i) Matric
- ii) Must hold a clean and valid Driving licence to drive Light and Heavy Vehicle
- And with Related Experience.
- Driver-Cum- Pump Operator-Cum- Fireman/A :- HSC (10+2) (Science with Chemistry) or equivalent with minimum 50% marks + Valid Heavy Vehicle Driving licence with min one year driving experience Plus Certificate Course in Fire Fighting tools and equipment such as Fire Extinguisher etc. and that should be valid from the State Fire Training Centres.
(For More Details Must See Job Notification)
Job Vacancy Details Post Wise
|Post Name |
Category–I Stipendiary Trainee
Category–II Stipendiary Trainee
Scientific Assistant/B (Civil)
Scientific Assistant / B (Radiography)
Technician – C (Crane / Forklift Operator
Stenographer Grade – II
Stenographer Grade – III
Upper Division Clerk
Driver (Ordinary Grade)
Driver-Cum- Pump Operator-Cum- Fireman/A
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
This Is Best Online Job Searching Portal Dedicated To Education Category Which Provides You All Types of Central And State Government Jobs Recruitment in Various Department, Commission, Selection Board And Ministries.
This Website Covers All Major Updates Related To Latest Govt Job (Sarkari Job), Admission, Result (Sarkari/Govt Result), Admit Card, Exam Date (Sarkari Exam), Syllabus, Answer Key, Offline Job, Examination Form, Registration Form, Entrance Exam Form, Scholarship And forthcoming Job Alerts. In Addition To This You Will Get All Colleges & University Update.
thebestgovtjobs.com Provides You All The Latest Sarkari Result,RRB NTPC Admit Card,Bihar Police SI,Group D Exam, Sarkari Job, UP Board Result 2020, Scholarship Status, Latest Sarkari Exam, Sarkari Result, Sarkari Results Info.