Ration Card Punjab– Check Status, List & Details l Apply Online 2020
ration card punjab – Punjab Govt had Issued and Invited Online Application for New Ration Card Digitally Applicable for all Punjab domicile Citizens Who want to Apply Online for ration card those Citizens who Already Apply Kindly Check Your Name and details in New List else apply
Ration Card Punjab Fresh List, Find Ration Card 2020 – Full Notifications
ration card punjab online
ration card punjab is a legal document which is provided by Government of Punjab.Ration card can be used for several purpose. One of the major benefits having a Punjab Ration Card is that beneficery can avail the facility of subsidized food & commodities at very low rate as compare from the MRP This subsidized rate is ensure by government of Punjab.
Department of Food, Civil Supplies & Consumer Affairs of Government of Punjab issues Ration Card to the citizen of Punjab state.
Types of Ration Card Punjab
Punjab Ration Cards had been divided into several types which can be explained in brief below:
Punjab Ration Card Above Poverty Line -APL: This type of ration card had been issued for the people who are living above the poverty line. Means a family with normal income but not Medium level. ration card punjab can if a person is holding an APL Punjab ration card then holder are not eligible for Subsidized Food issue by Government of Punjab.
Punjab Ration Card Below Poverty Line -BPL: This type of ration card had been issued for the people who are living below the poverty line. Means People those who are financially backward can get this card Its applicable for those whose annual income not exceed 1.5lakhs. Subsidized rate food and commodities are available for BPL Punjab Ration card holders from Punjab Govt
Punjab Ration Card Antyodaya Yojana-AAY Cards: This type of ration card had been issued for the people who are economically and financially weakest from all.Subsidized rate food and commodities are available from Punjab Govt
Punjab Ration Card Annapurna Yojana (AY):- Under this scheme, a destitute person with more than 65 years of age having no source of income and not availing the benefit of national Old Age Pension or State Pension Scheme are entitled for 10 Kg of food grains free of cost every month from Punjab Govt.
eligibility criteria ration card punjab online
Ration Card Punjab
Some of the Points given here for checking the Eligibility of holding or applying a punjab ration card .
- Should be a permanent domicile citizen of Punjab
- He should not holding any card in past means double card.
- Income Proof should be required for clarification and Verification of APL/BPL status
- For any newly married Couple you have to apply for new Punjab ration card application
- For Annapurna Yojana, candidate belong from old age and he should be greater than 65 years old and must not have any active income source or not taking any pension.
Documents Needed (Required) for Ration Card Punjab Application
List of Certificate required during New punjab ration card Application or punjab Ration Card online apply –
- Have Address Proof – As Address Proof required document should be validated Aadhar Card, Residential certificate, Water, Electricity or Telephone Bill
If living on rent – Rent Receipt or Rent Agreement.
- If In case of transferring from one Town or Village Panchayat to another – Required Surrender Certificate.
- If In case of transferring from one Town or Village Panchayat to another – Required Ration Card of the previous residence if any.
- If belonging For Govt/Semi Govt Person – Required Certificate of residence address .
- For people who are working in Industrial Institutions –Required Residence certificate and have some proof as number of members by Institutional Head .
- For students those who belong Urban Area – Required Certificate for taking education and residential address by Institutional Head
2 passport-sized photograph with Family Head
- Have Income Certificate and in some cases PAN Card is also required as mandatory.
Punjab Ration Card Online– Application Process
If you are resident and citizen of Punjab then follow Application Procedure required for obtaining new Ration Card in Punjab State.
The Procedure is offline now… the online process will be resume soon.
Follow the step ration card punjab
- Step 1: First Candidate should have to go to the nearest Taluka office.
- The eligible Candidate should have to approach the Taluka office for ration card Punjab application form. The application form can also be available and get from the Food Officer’s Office.
- Step 2: Now candidate should have to fill the full correct details
- The following details should required should be entered in an application form:
- Name of the applicants(Candidate)
Fill the full Complete Address of the applicant
Should have to input Contact Details
Should have to provide District or Taluka Name
Step 3: Now Affix the photograph on Punjab application form
- Step 4: Now the next process is to Attaching the required documents.
- Now the Eligible Candidate should have to attached all the documents required. Required documents is already mentioned earlier.
- Step 5: Now the Candidate should have to Submit punjab ration card form
- The Filled Application form should be submitted to the nearest Gram Panchayat Office, Block Officer or to the Zilla Parishad Office.
- Step 6: Required Verification
- Before issuing or ac curing the card, Full verification will be conducted by the Punjab govt authority department. After Passed from the verification Candidate should get the smart ration card will be issued to Candidate with in 15 days.
Benefits of having a Ration Card in Punjab
If you have a Punjab Ration Card then this facility you can get by Punjab govt –
- Food Products at Cheap & Subsidized rate
- Grains at low cost if compare from market
- Kerosene at subsidized rate low from market
- Edible oil at affordable cost low from market.
You may use your Ration Card as a proof of identity while applying for Voter ID card.
Ration Card Punjab List 2020 | Check your name in the list
Ration Card Punjab Status Check Online
After filled and applied for the ration card, Candidate should check the status of Punjab Ration card.
Just follow the steps
Step 1: First Eligible Candidate should have to Open the official website of punjab ration card and then search for Ration card Search Section. Follow the image given below for your reference
Step 2: Now Candidate should have to Fill the captcha and fill your details in the next step to get your ration card status online.
The Eligibility applicants can easily check their name and download/print the Punjab Ration Card to avail the benefits of subsidized food nearby Ration kirana Shops.
Punjab Smart Ration Card – Important Links
|Ration Card Punjab||Official Website|
|Ration card Search||Check Here|
(People Must Visit official Website http://foodsuppb.gov.in/ to get the details of (Ration Card Punjab – Check Status, List & Details l Apply Online 2020) www.thebestgovtjobs.com is not official website.please check official website before apply. Thankyou
smart ration card punjab
punjab ration card list 2019
ration card list punjab
new ration card apply online punjab
list of blue card holders in punjab
punjab ration card apply
epds punjab ration card list 2019
punjab ration card apply 2020
punjab ration card details